Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Day 11

It's Day 11 - the next to last tag :-( and the technique today was quite fiddly!!!! I used the snowflurries on the edge die and mini snowflakes dies for my pieces. I'm not too sure that my melting pot and I are on good terms. I found it hard not to get my UTEE too globby so I tried playing with them in the shallow end of the pot to let some of it run off, and I tried reshaping them on my craft sheet with my heat gun to get them flatter to attach to the tag. It is a cool effect when completed, but not sure mine is a good representation of the Tim Holtz technique. I put pearl paint dabber on the backs of mine to help the alcohol ink to stand out a bit better. Only one more tag left - see you tomorrow!

Stamp Credits: little boy: Oxford Impressions "Winter Snow", sentiment: Artistic Outpost "Sleigh Ride"

5 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

Your tag is breathtaking Penny! The colours and composition are stunning.

Sue said...

Your little girl is very sweet! I love the overall effect of your tag.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This is gorgeous! I love the image...haven't seen that before! just lovely!

Evelyn S. said...

There is something really special about this tag....it has a beautiful color; it has that wonderful image, and it's a fabulous uncluttered creation! Beautiful!

Lori said...

I've enjoyed viewing your version of the tags, Penny, just gorgeous creations!