Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Day 10

Day 10 of the 12 Tags and here's my version. I always find tape transfers fun and the addition of foil tape behind them is a fun twist. My images are from old Christmas collage sheets in my stash from Altered Pages. The cool thing about tape transfers is that you can use almost any image source - magazine image, ink jet with pigment ink, laser print, color copy, or patterned paper - and they are easy to do.

Here's a close-up of mine made with fragment charms.

Stamp credits: music: Red Lead, holly branch: Oxford Impressions "Season of Giving"

5 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

This is really beautiful Penny - so lovely and soft and Christmassy. My transfers worked a treat .... but I couldn't get them to stick to the fragments sadly. Yours look beautiful.

Winnie said...

Love your tag! Your fragments came out awesome!

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous tags Penny, I had a stroll through your blog to see each and evey one. I really love day 7. Glad to see your playing along too!
hugs Lynn

Jeany said...

I love those charms, I wonder if this is possible with shrinky dinky? Have a great week. big hug from janine

Anonymous said...

Too cool! What a great way to use fragments!