Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to share with you my Christmas card using the little angel stamp from the newest Oxford Impressions Christmas stamps. I like using lines from Christmas carols in my cards; do you know this one?

Two days ago we had rain that melted our last little bits of snow, and I was becoming sad that we would have a green Christmas, (OK, really it would be a brown Christmas - isn't that reason enough to be sad on Christmas?) and then it snowed overnight and I woke up to this yesterday morning:

Isn't that just so much more like Christmas? The second picture is my drive in to work - I love it when it looks like this!! And no, I was not driving in adverse weather conditions taking photos while driving - I made my husband drive. One of the many perks of working together :-)

7 comments:

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Penny,
can you send some snow to NH? Looks like we will have a green Christmas.
Love your card! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Hugs,
Marie

BadPenny said...

Merry Chritmas dear US Penny - so glad your boxes arrived in time. The lovely gift you made me is on display with all my decorations xx

Lori said...

Whoa, we're getting more of the white stuff as I speak, we received about 7 more inches today. Your card is lovely, I have enjoyed visiting your blog this year as well, Penny, your work is always stunning. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lynn Stevens said...

Merry Christmas Penny, I Love those new stamps and Love your card! Wow thats alot of snow overnight. Sad to say ours is almost all gone, we have a storm coming in on the 26th so thats a good thing with company driving in for Christmas.
Hope yours is Merry!!!
hugs Lynn

2amscrapper said...

Merry Christmas, Penny! Beautiful card!

Debbie K. said...

Love your card, Penny and hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year to you and yours too:)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Dear Penny thank you for this gorgeous Christmas card. She is a keeper lol. The blue really shimmers IRL. Lynne x