Sunday, December 12, 2010

Compendium of Curiosities #24

I've been making a lot of Christmas cards and gift holders this time of year - I suppose many others are, too :-) so for the latest Compendium of Curiosities Challenge I chose a Christmas theme to go along with the challenge technique to use Rock Candy Distress Stickles. I used them on my patterned paper collage and on the gold painted chipboard swirl. As glittery things are so hard to photograph, I've added a close-up photo also.

Stamps: Stampers Anonymous - flourish, Oxford Impressions - sentiment, Inkadinkado - snowflake border

1 comment:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Merry Christmas, sweet Penny! And-- wow! This card is stunning! I love the collage you made, with the red and green and pretty imagery, and the Rock Candy coating looks fabulous! I really like how you used the big flourish to tie it all together. Great job!

I hope your holiday is pure magic!