Friday, December 10, 2010

12 Tags of Christmas days 9 and 10

Ahhhh.......a day off from work and Tim Holtz has posted (slightly) quicker to do tags! Here are mine for days 9 and 10. The paper rosette was fun to make. And I stamped lines of music not only onto the tag, but also onto the paper for the rosette and a pearl button. I even added jingle bells to the top so the entire tag is musical! With the day 10 tag it was great to be able to use packaging as a clear tag - I knew I was holding onto that packaging for some reason; there had to be something you could do with it!

8 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautifully done! Love your jingle bell idea, and the grunge snowman looks fabulous (I'm still hoarding mine, LOL!)

Juls said...

oh wow!!! both of these are just fab!!!! Hugs Juls

Netty said...

Wow Penny two fantastic tags, love them. Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

Martina said...

This tags are just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Hi! Just a quick note to say thanks for the matchbox that arrived at my place via bad penny. I love the way you represented the birds with buttons. Merry Xmas!

Lori said...

Great tags, Penny! I do love the Day 9 tag, I think that's my fave so far.

Debbie K. said...

Wonderful tags you created. I too LoVe Day 9 tag, best. The colors are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Superb! Love them!