Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shameless Advertising ;-)

OK, so I've never used my blog for advertising the classes that I teach, and I thought ..............................................why not?

This is a picture of the project for the class I'm teaching Saturday April 14th at Your Maine Stamper in Winthrop, Maine. It's an 8x8 mixed media canvas where I will teach how to make an assortment of paper flowers using watercolor paper, book paper and of course Glimmer Mist that will be placed onto a canvas that is altered with tissue paper, gesso and water soluble oil pastels. I have had such a fun time in previous classes playing with a terrific bunch of creative people and hope they will learn some fun techniques that can be used in other projects, too. But be will leave the class with not only a cool project to brighten your wall, but some VERY COLORFUL FINGERS!!!!! ;-)


Debbie K. said...

Ohhhh, this is lovely, Penny! Wish I lived closer so I could take your class. Just beautiful!!!

Netty said...

Gorgeous canvas Penny, x

Janine said...

Yes I can understand this but........ I can't come to your workshop!!!!!!! ;))) there is now train to your place LOL so, when is the online course ;)))))

Sandi said...

Sweet canvass! You should absolutely advertise your classes!!! And I agree an on-line class is required!!!

Kelly said...

this is so cool! wish I lived closer to come to your class! :)

lynne said...

Of course you should use your Blog in such a manner.
What a privilege it must be to attend a class where you are teaching.