Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Spring


It's been such a long time since I've posted any of my projects....I hadn't realized it had actually been THAT long - and last week I had to be away, but when I came home I discovered that the crocuses have come up in the front yard! So in contrast with all the dull, blah colors of what Mainers call "Mud Season", I've got beautiful purple flowers. Louise's challenge at Tag Tuesday was to make a tag that represents Spring and my crocuses are the perfect representation to me today. My tag folds, and then when you open it, the folded paper flowers are on a pop-up cut into the tag so they spring out at you. Stamps: Stampers Anonymous and Technique Tuesday.

9 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

hahaha, yes finally! I Love it! how it opens to show the flowers is just adorable!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love this! Very springy way to present your crocus. Colors are perfect, too!!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Love the fold out tag, Penny. Very creative. And your color combo is fabulous!

Lori said...

This is a great tag, love how you incorporated the pop-up, very cool! Nice colors, too!

Debbie K. said...

Adorable, Penny! Love the colors you chose too:)

Robin said...

Oh how ingenious your spring tag is! I love it!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Fabulous tag!!! What a wonderful idea to make it interactive and 3D - and I LOVE the colors in your background and the shabby chic text!

Jann said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love it!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Such a clever tag - would never have dreamt up such an idea. The colours are so springlike. Love it. Lynne M x