Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead Challenge - Growth

This is a card I created for the Growth challenge at Gingersnap Creations. I love creating acetate cards, but always struggle with photographing them so I hope you can get an overall impressions of it from my photo. The back layer includes the framed border, text paper, the masked and Glimmer Misted page, and the sentiment stamp. Then on the front I added flower stamps and gems in areas to accent the flourish mask. I think one of the things that appeals to me about clear cards is how you can build layers with them creating a cohesive piece when it's all folded. Stamp credits: Prima, Inkadinkado, and SmARTworks.

6 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Another gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing with us, what layers are where.... it really is devilish getting such things to photograph. Love, love, love your beautiful layers.

Debbie K. said...

Very pretty, Penny. Love the verse, it's one of my favorites:)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

What a beautiful verse that is. I really like that you have used the verse in such a prominent manner. Beautiful background. Lynne M x

Laura said...

Great technique a very effective background. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnaps.

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful and Lovely swirls of colors!
Have a Happy Easter. Hope the Bunnys good to you!

Anonymous said...

Such a stunning card! thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!