Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another Glimmer Misted bag

I recently showed you a Glimmer Misted tote bag and here's another with the variation being that I masked off a rectangle in the center and only misted that. If you look closely at the bottom of the rectangle, there's a line of a subtle harlequin pattern where I painted through a Crafter's Workshop stencil with ivory paint before spraying for a resist effect. I misted lace strips to coordinate, did my lettering with India ink and a dip pen, and paint stamped my favorite Stamper Anonymous flourish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The calligraphy is incredibly beautiful Penny and such a wonderful skill to have.
A gorgeous tote.
Wishes
Lynne

Judith Tetley said...

Your glimmer mist projects are just lovely Penny. All I every get out of my glimmer mist bottles are spats and blobs which are always in the wrong place!
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com