Monday, August 22, 2011

Rogue Rebel Challenge

Did you know that Rogue Redhead Designs has a monthly challenge? The curent one is running all through August (ends on Sep. 4th) and there will be a random drawing for a $15 GC for the RRD Etsy store. The challenge is to use both dry and wet embossing. I used that as my inspiration for this card using stamps from the new Beach Babes plate. My dry embossing is a Cuttlebug frame embossing folder with the embossing highlighted with distress ink. My wet embossing is the heron stamp that I stamped on alcohol inked glossy paper and embossed with white EP. I also used just a part of the Thoreau quote from the set.

Here's a close-up:

If you'd like to check out the Rogue Rebel Challenge and play along all the details are HERE.

1 comment:

Jeany said...

you make a lot different kind off art and each piece is so great, these colours are so nice, love the stamp off the birds, and the words..... I wish I could stroll too. ☺