Friday, July 2, 2010

Even more exciting news!

I get to be the July Muse at the Gingersnap Creations blog! I'm thrilled to be asked and will have two tutorials posted this month - I'll be sure to let you know when they are posted so you check it out and let me know what you think. Here's a teaser photo I took of my project - are you intrigued?

The Gingersnap Creations blog is such a fantastic blog with so many talented people participating and sharing really inspiring work. I'm really looking forward to this! Hey, do I become an honorary red-head for the month? I've always wished for that...the best I can do is some coppery highlights in the sun!

6 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations Penny, and yes, I do want to see the rest of the project! Wonderful news, and I can't wait to see the projects!

BadPenny said...

Penny I've been catching up with your wonderful work. I love how you stamp onto acetate.
Congratulations - I'll keep looking out - Penny from over the pond XX

PS shall we skip class on Monday & go shopping ?

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I could not be more delighted for you. I eagerly await your tutorials. Lynne x

Sugar Lump Studios said...

woo hoo Penny! congrats to you! :) can't wait to see the completed project.
Yes, I am an Ann Arbor girl born and raised..although I have lived about 20 miles north for 24 years now. My son works for the U of M Hospital...and my brother just retired about working for 41 years at the U. I am a GO BLUE fan although I really hate football! LOL...you would have more trouble with my son's who are big football fans! :)
Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Congratulations on being the July Muse :0)

Great to see you get recognition for your lovely work.

Anonymous said...

We're excited too! Thanks for being our Muse this month, Penny.

And, yes, I confer honorary redhead status on you. You too can spend the month of July getting sunburnt in the awesome Summer sun only to have your freckles the only thing not to fade instantly. Ginger it up as much as ya want!