For this week's challenge at Tag Tuesday, we were to use a few of our favorite things combined together on the tag. So my list goes like this:
1. I used my favorite background technique of combining collaged bits of text and music papers and Distress Inks
2. One of my favorite Paper Whimsy images - actually, I have a LOT of favorite Paper Whimsy images, but I've always loved this particular girl and her wistful look
3. A layered and embellished paper flower
4. Flourishes - I stamped Tim Holtz's fab flourish stamp first using pearl paint, but when that didn't stand out enough, I stamped again with black ink and the pearl gives fun highlights - don't you love happy accidents? Hey, that's another of my favorite things!
5. Glimmer Misted lace - everything's just better with Glimmer Mist!
Louise wrote on her blog post for the challenge that as she's seen the various tags over the past year she's been doing Tag Tuesday, she can recognize a certain artist by their style now. So what do you think - does this take look like "me"?