Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sunday Postcard Art

It's been a little more challenging recently to participate with blog challenges - all my stuff to get ready for Christmas keeps piling up as I'm sure it is at your house too this time of year - but St. Nicholas is the challenge at Sunday Postcard Art and it gave me a perfect opportunity to start to play with the newest stamps from Oxford Impressions titled "St. Nicholas". My background is a technique demonstrated in the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas this year using multi-medium to attach a dictionary page, masking tape to subtly remove some of it, and then distress inking the whole background. I added a Stampers Anonymous swirl and white gel pen accents.

1 comment:

savingadvice said...

love it. Brings out the holiday spirit quite well. - penny experiment