Friday, November 13, 2009

Tag Tuesday - using a photo

I couldn't decide on a photo to use for the Tag Tuesday challenge...so many options and directions to go with this challenge...I finally settled on this picture of me when I was 3 or 4. I started thinking about all that life has to offer you as a child and wondered if you could look back at your face and see evidence of what you will become. I still don't know the answer to that one, but it's fun to think about all your hopes, dreams, and aspirations growing up...and how far you've come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous tag! I love how you've combined the colours here and that ribbon really makes the tag!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Penny, you've fit so many great design elements in your tag. The photo is precious...and I love your color scheme, too.
(I can see in her eyes that she wants to become an incredible paper artist!)

Jacqueline said...

What a gorgeous tag - just beautiful - modern looking and vintage at the same time!

BadPenny said...

Well done ....but what is a piano hynge book please ?

Love your tag - gorgeous colouring