Monday, February 14, 2011

DIY metal charms tutorial on GC

As I mentioned last week, I have a tutorial that posted today on the Gingersnap Creations blog (HERE) for a quick and fun way to make your own metal charms. Using basic supplies of cardstock, punches, and metal foil tape you can make a charm blank in any size or shape. You can make them truly your own by using stamps, alcohol ink and paint. Punch a hole, add a jump ring and you can use them on cards, tags, ATC's or anything you'd like. I hope you'll check out the tutorial, try it out, and let me know what you think. Have fun!!!

7 comments:

Jeany said...

I loved them they are so cool and so beautifull, I send you an email, because i hat an questions about this, ☺ much greetings from janine

Anonymous said...

Your charms are amazing! Thanks for sharing how you made them on Gingersnaps!

TwoHeartsPath said...

Great Tutorial, I will use this idea!!! Thanks for sharing your secrets with us!!
Patti

Lynne Moncrieff said...

You will never need to buy a charm again. These are amazing. Lynne x

Jean Franks Beck said...

Soooo clever and creative! Beautiful projects and a great tutorial over at GC!

Unknown said...

That is a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryl said...

These are awesome! Thanks so much for the tutorial, I had a lot of fun this evening making a couple of charms to attach to a gift. I posted a picture of my charms and a link back to your tutorial on my blog: This is a Project. Thanks again!