Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a fun collage

This came about because several things were laying on my desk and were an interesting mix - the postcard which was a digital purchase from French Kissed, the vintage text paper of ads, and the reddish velvet leaf. After grabbing some other bits to play with, I had a fun time just trying to find a placement I liked - it was a great way to spend an evening! I placed the whole collage onto some corrugated cardboard and dry brushed it with gesso - I like how that softens and blends things.

6 comments:

Healing Woman said...

Your collage is really lovely.

Trishia said...

Bonjour, Penny, et merci beaucoup! I think "Janette" and the reddish velvet leaf are perfect together. As you know, I've been raving about fall colors lately. The process of finding just the right combination of elements that pleases one's eye -- a great way to get lost in time:) Thank you again!

Trishia said...

PS Penny, I've been meaning to congratulate you on becoming a part of Gingersnap Creations:)

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Is that image transfer onto fabric for the woman? This is art that melts the heart, incredibly beautiful. Lynne x

TwoHeartsPath said...

Well Penny, My Thoughts Are...What A Beautiful Creation....as Always!!!
Patti

Anonymous said...

Very elegant! Love it!