Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tag Tuesday - Birds

Here's my bird tag for Tag Tuesday. I'm sure everyone has had something turn out not as planned...well, I knew I wanted to use a background I just loved that I made by inking an Impressabilities embossing die and running it through the Cuttlebug - a cool letterpress effect. I also wanted to use this bird stamp from Oxford Impressions. So after stamping it onto the blue background and finding it just didn't work, then I resorted to tearing my background and adding other torn pieces. The best find was the piece of sheet music - made me feel better about having to tear up my background!

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

glad you joined us this week. Adorable tag!

Sarah said...

This is so pretty and the delicate tatting you added is just perfect for this tag.