Sunday, March 1, 2009

Saturday Workout Challenge


I have been wanting to participate in Saturday's Workout especially when they feature a technique. This faux leather background with masking tape pieces, ink and embossing powder was fun. I made another with different colors and tried different types of clear embossing powder. I don't think it shows on the photo, but a more granular powder like this one almost looked like water droplets, while a finer powder looked more uniform - I liked them both and I guess I'll have to make another project with my other background. Did anybody try UTEE? How did that work? My collage sheet images are from Digital Collage Sheets and Paper Whimsy and I added a rub-on from Bo Bunny.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG this is truly amazing.
So fantstic background and beautiful women.

Thanks Penny for playing this technique on SaWo.

Janny said...

Gorgeous!