Friday, January 2, 2009

A clear album


I have really come to enjoy thinking about how to compose a design on clear acrylic. This is an album using Prima's Build A Book line that I created. I love that you work on both sides and also can get an overall overlap from one page to the next. This album used vintage photos of my family which was also fun, even though I certainly love working with adopted ancestors! I used Prima's Build A Frame stamps with black StazOn on some pages, a fabulous swirl stamp from Stampers Anonymous using white StazOn on one page, and of course a page with alcohol ink. By using double sided printed paper you automatically have a beautiful base to start working with on the back side. Even though the album didn't place in Prima's Build A Book contest, it's still pretty cool, don't you think?

No comments: