Sunday, April 26, 2009

Folded Circle Book






OK, so in my last post I mentioned that I really like the distress resist stamping technique... Here's what I did with variations of the background paper I made learning the technique. This folded circle book is inspired by a french blog I saw a long time ago (and can no longer remember-sorry) and is made from 4 circles and assembled to fold up. I added clear acetate tags stamped with white StazOn to hold my collage images - and the really cool thing about the stability of the acetate is that if you place them in the center, the book holds it shape - how cool is that! It's so much fun to do some blog browsing and idea gathering and be so inspired - thank you to Jennifer McGuire for the great video demonstration (and for sharing what she's learned).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, this looks fabulous