
Mary Green had a terrific trio of images in a collage sheet on her blog Green Paper for a collage challenge and this is my gluebook page that I created using the two girls and snippets of the other two images on top of a vintage photo from Paris with music and french text scraps. I liked cutting the two girls apart and making them look like they were holding hands - maybe the older sister dragged the younger to all the famous sites. You can see the collage sheet of images on the October Challenge post at Mary's blog HERE.
Great background, and imaginative use of the images!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have them holding hands - wonderful idea. Really sweet page!
ReplyDeleteWonderful gluebook page! I just have to try one of these!
ReplyDeleteYuo have made some beautiful things since my last visit. I try to stop by in the week, but am usually too tired. My working hours at 9-5 but I travel 32 miles by train so my actual working day is 7.30 - 6.45!!! Weekends are crammed with "Me" time as a result :0) :0)
ReplyDeleteBut I am creating more & feeling happier because of it. Mostly because it is finishing off of started pieces!
This is gorgeous - love what you've done with these images!
ReplyDeleteAs always, beautiful art. You have created an imaginative, well composed collage. Lynn x
ReplyDeleteWonderful collage of images, Isn't that just like an older sister! LOL
ReplyDeletePenny, I love the depth of field I sense in this collage! And I always enjoy your perception, way of looking at things -- like separating the girls and putting them together the way YOU see them.
ReplyDeletesO COOL...love the contrast in the background and the 'sisters'!
ReplyDelete