A quick tag for Compendium of Curiosities Challenge week 12. The technique is chipped enamel and I used it on the big metal letters and the small metal flowers in the layered flowers. I found I needed to be careful with my pieces or else I would chip it all off! My tag background is Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Victorian Velvet and there is a faint flourish stamp (Stampers Anonymous) using Tea Dye Distress Ink also.
Penny, love your blog... the name is just adorable... The tag turned out awesome, lovin the shabbiness of it...
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, x
ReplyDeleteWhoopee! This is great!
ReplyDeleteI love the mottled background and layered flowers, but have to admit that I'm enamored with your text!
Did you punch the letters out of a Dymo strip? How freakin' cool are YOU?
Wonderful tag, Penny! Cool technique, isn't it?
ReplyDeletePenny, I love it! REALLY love it! Great job on the sweet chipped enamel flowers, and what a brilliant, ingenious way to do the lettering! Beautiful background, too, and such a wonderful sentiment. I would put this in a shadowbox frame and hang it in my living room! It's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really lovely tag. Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSue
Great sentiment. Agree with Linda, this should be framed. Lynne x
ReplyDeleteThis is really gorgeous Penny :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous tag!! I just found your blog through Lynn Stevens...wonderful work you have displayed here........
ReplyDelete