"Houses" is this week's theme at Sunday Postcard Art and here is my postcard with microscope slide houses using a Paper Whimsy collage sheet for the house images and some of the Tim Holtz ornate corners for each roof.
It is hard to believe that you got all of these houses on a postcard. They are just terrific! I love houses in general but these are over the top..great job!
Wow Penny you even outdid yourself with these microscope houses, How creative, I Love them!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that's gorgeous and really unique! Bravo!! Love the roofs too!
ReplyDeleteSuch an stunning creation, Penny. Beautifully presented!!!
ReplyDeletewow just brilliant. Annette x
ReplyDeletePositively gorgeous Penny! You're just so darn creative! Those roofs are perfect!
ReplyDeleteHow ingenious to use microscope slides - amazing. Lynne x
ReplyDeletebrilliant postcard!!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to believe that you got all of these houses on a postcard. They are just terrific! I love houses in general but these are over the top..great job!
ReplyDeleteHoly moly Penny these houses are fantastic!! I want to live on this street!
ReplyDeleteCindy :)
I love all your houses - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Hugs,
Marie
Stunning! I adore how you used the metal photo corners as rooves!
ReplyDeleteThis is marvelous! Love the houses -- so very creative!
ReplyDeleteI really like this. A clever use of the elements. Just charming.
ReplyDeleteNan
This is out of this world!
ReplyDeleteAnother favorite:) This one 'talks' to me. When can I move in?
ReplyDelete